This question asks about the highlights of cstheory.stackexchange.com. Indeed, there have been many. What I'm interesting in knowing is what the non-highlights are. What is lacking from the site? What can be done to improve the situation?
I would like to see more
- historical questions
- concurrency, modal logic, reactive systems
- finite model theory, Ehrenfeucht-Fraïssé games, computational logic
- database theory, lower bounds for streaming and sketches
- unconventional models of computation
- pebble automata, bounded verification
- algorithmic graph theory
though this is a purely subjective (and quite rough) list.
I like questions regarding "foundations of cryptography" (see Goldreich's book regarding the topics it covers).
Apart from the questions I personally asked, I practically saw no one else asking such questions.