In connection with the moderator elections, we will be holding a Town Hall Chat session with the candidates. This will be an opportunity for members of the community to pose questions to the candidates on the topic of moderation. Participation is completely voluntary. I am working with the candidates to find a time that allows the most participation.
The Town Hall Chat will take place Sunday the 30th at 7pm UTC, or 2pm EST.
Here are the details so far:
- I have coordinated with the candidates and done the best I could with a best fit match.
I would like to schedule this towards the beginning of the election phase. there are not enough candidates for a primary phase which means you'll jump right to the election phase. This means that I am looking at the 28th-30th. As soon as I coordinate with the existing moderators and candidates to find a best fit based on availability, I will edit this post with details on the "when".
- The Town Hall Chat will be a one-hour event using our chat platform. You can register for the event here.
- You must have 20 rep on a SE site to speak in the chat room.
- The format will be an open discussion. Users are encouraged to pose questions to the candidate regarding their thoughts on moderation.
- After the chat session, the transcript of the event will be permanently linked here.