From the Department of Computer Science at Oxford University and Department of Translational Hematology & Oncology Research at Cleveland Clinic, I marvel at the world through algorithmic lenses. My mind is drawn to evolutionary dynamics, theoretical computer science, mathematical oncology, computational learning theory, and philosophy of science. You can find me online at:
Previously I was at the Department of Integrated Mathematical Oncology at Moffitt Cancer Center, and the School of Computer Science and Department of Psychology at McGill University. In a past life, I worried about quantum queries at the Institute for Quantum Computing and Department of Combinatorics & Optimization at University of Waterloo and as a visitor to the Centre for Quantum Technologies at National University of Singapore.
- Psychology & Neuroscience 12k 12k 55 gold badges6363 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science♦ 9.9k 9.9k 1212 gold badges6868 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Academia 8.3k 8.3k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Biology 2.9k 2.9k 1818 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 How do you judge the quality of a journal?
- 109 Does causation imply correlation?
- 101 Is there a way to set up proof-of-work systems so they would be even more useful?
- 93 Is web-presence important for researchers?
- 93 When should a supervisor be an author?
- 63 What makes people easily subscribe to pseudoscientific theories?
- 55 Can critical thinking be taught?
- View more network posts →