Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '17 at 2:23
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science 325 325 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 207 207 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 205 205 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 139 139 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 9 A list of XP-hard problems
- 7 If $x * x = e$ for all $x$ and $(x_i * x_j) * (x_j*x_k) = x_i*x_k$, then $*$ is associative
- 7 Any equivalent to the Four color theorem for non-planar graphs?
- 7 Proof that no trading system always wins
- 6 Connection between chromatic number and independence number of a graph
- 6 size of an independent set of any graph with $n$ vertices and maximum degree $d$
- 6 Number of linear orderings of a set to have balanced frequencies of triple orders
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 18 '17