Favorite notation: The Exponent, by David Hume.
Top network posts
- 53 What are the required backgrounds of Robin Hartshorne's Algebraic Geometry book?
- 27 Is $0.23571113171923293137\dots$ transcendental?
- 21 Are all projection maps in a categorical product epic?
- 21 Is there a proof that addition is faster than multiplication?
- 17 What is the intution behind the ping-pong lemma?
- 14 Every natural number can be written as the sum of distinct Fibonacci numbers?
- 13 Is there any abstract theory of electrical networks?
- View more network posts →