Bio. I am a postdoctoral researcher at the University of California, Berkeley. I received my PhD in computer science/cryptography from the Univ of Maryland in August 2017, advised by Jonathan Katz. [Past: HRL Laboratories and Univ of Arkansas.]
My Research Interests:
- Cryptographic Program Obfuscation from Standard Assumptions
- Practical Efficiency of Lattice-Based Cryptography
- Computational Hardness of Finding Nash Equilibria
A popular, "unrelated" CSTheory question from my early (2011) work:
Berkeley, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 10 months
55 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '17 at 16:16
Top network posts
- 61 What papers should everyone read?
- 54 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 40 What are good references to understanding the proof of the PCP theorem?
- 37 Grid $k$-coloring without monochromatic rectangles
- 30 Hierarchies in NP (under the assumption that P != NP)
- 25 Ways for a mathematician to stay informed of current research in complexity theory
- 24 Advice on good research practices
- View more network posts →