I'm a computer scientist, working on theoretical questions that are motivated by practical problems. My thesis was on tractable classes of constraint satisfaction problems, and I have also worked on containment of conjunctive database queries, the macroscope model of communication complexity, lower bounds for streaming, and bounds on parallelism.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
67 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 at 5:38
- Theoretical Computer Science 18.4k 18.4k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2k 2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 145 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 87 Animation in PDF presentations, without Adobe Reader?
- 54 Can one amplify P=NP beyond P=PH?
- 52 Dinner-table description of theoretical computer science?
- 51 Factorial algorithm more efficient than naive multiplication
- 50 Constraint satisfaction problem (CSP) vs. satisfiability modulo theory (SMT); with a coda on constraint programming
- View more network posts →