Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Mexico City, Mexico
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 5 '15 at 19:25
- Mathematics 5k 5k 2626 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Emacs 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Which colimits commute with which limits in the category of sets?
- 42 Adjoint functors as "conceptual inverses"
- 41 Connectedness and the real line
- 34 Morphisms in the category of natural transformations?
- 32 Is there a (discrete) monoid M injecting into its group completion G for which BM is not homotopy equivalent to BG?
- 31 What are Haskell's monad transformers in categorical terms?
- 30 Fifty Shades of Grey
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.