Maths teacher, Hobby programmer, ex Computing teacher.
I'm old enough that my early internet experience was using a dumb terminal with bakelite keys to access a server in a different city via JANet.
Some symbols I might want which aren't available on my phone: `` ⊥ |
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 17 '14 at 16:49
- Stack Overflow 30k 30k 77 gold badges7070 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 627 627 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 158 Does Haskell have tail-recursive optimization?
- 144 With Newton's third law, why are things capable of moving?
- 119 Security hole: password change dialog doesn't ask for a user's current password
- 115 How do functors work in haskell?
- 104 Haskell - foldl and foldr?
- 82 Shouldn't "off-topic" be only about... off-topic?
- 55 Is it worth grading calculus homework?
- View more network posts →