Maths teacher, Hobby programmer, ex Computing teacher.
I'm old enough that my early internet experience was using a dumb terminal with bakelite keys to access a server in a different city via JANet.
Some symbols I might want which aren't available on my phone: `` ⊥ |
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 17 '14 at 16:49
- Stack Overflow 30.6k 30.6k 77 gold badges7171 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.2k 7.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 657 657 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 Does Haskell have tail-recursive optimization?
- 158 Given Newton's third law, why are things capable of moving?
- 120 How do functors work in haskell?
- 119 Security hole: password change dialog doesn't ask for a user's current password
- 111 Haskell - foldl and foldr?
- 85 Shouldn't "off-topic" be only about... off-topic?
- 56 Is it worth grading calculus homework?
- View more network posts →