Complicated see bio
I work on the static analysis of C programs. Sometimes I write blog posts, that may be on the subject of static analysis of C programs, at http://trust-in-soft.com/category/technical/
The only owner of the floating-point gold badge that wasn't in the IEEE 754 standardization committee.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '10 at 11:16
- Stack Overflow 74.2k 74.2k 66 gold badges140140 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 337 337 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 294 294 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 241 241 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Web Applications 231 231 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 Why is unsigned integer overflow defined behavior but signed integer overflow isn't?
- 84 How to capture Control+D signal?
- 76 In C++, is exactly one of <, == and > guaranteed to be true on floats?
- 70 Why are floating point infinities, unlike NaNs, equal?
- 69 sign changes when going from int to float and back
- 67 what is the reason for explicitly declaring L or UL for long values
- 64 Why is a conditional move not vulnerable for Branch Prediction Failure?
- View more network posts →