I am a Software Engineer at Palantir Technologies. I have degrees in Discrete Math and Computer Science from Carnegie Mellon University, where I also TA'd courses in Introductory and Intermediate Programming and Graph Theory.
Palo Alto, CA
Member for 7 years, 6 months
16 profile views
Last seen May 7 '13 at 21:16
Top network posts
- 25 Natural CLIQUE to k-Color reduction
- 17 How many different permutations are there of the sequence of letters in "MISSISSIPPI"?
- 14 Mental Primality Testing
- 8 Maximal vs upper bound in a POSET
- 8 Is there any special property the resulting graph G' has?
- 7 Cantor's diagonal method in simple terms?
- 6 What exactly is a clique cover problem?
- View more network posts →