Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 '13 at 13:04
- Computer Science 5.8k 5.8k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 827 827 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 387 387 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 220 220 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 141 141 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Efficient and simple randomized algorithms where determinism is difficult
- 21 What should I do with a bunch of 16-17 year olds to get them interested in computer science?
- 17 Polynomial-time algorithms with huge exponent/constant
- 14 How to prove greedy algorithm is correct
- 12 An one-sentence proof of P ⊆ NP
- 12 How is PowerPoint Turing complete?
- 11 Coloring complexity of graphs
- View more network posts →