Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Richardson, Texas (suburb of Dallas)
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 13 at 5:05
Top network posts
- 52 For which problems in P is it easier to verify the result than to find it?
- 44 Obituaries of dead conjectures
- 37 Examples where the uniqueness of the solution makes it easier to find
- 36 Hardness of approximation without the PCP theorem
- 36 Why does randomness have stronger effect on reductions than on algorithms?
- 33 Hardest known natural problem in P?
- 33 The unreasonable power of non-uniformity
- View more network posts →