Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Richardson, Texas (suburb of Dallas)
Member for 8 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 27 '20 at 5:09
Top network posts
- 54 For which problems in P is it easier to verify the result than to find it?
- 45 Obituaries of dead conjectures
- 38 Examples where the uniqueness of the solution makes it easier to find
- 36 Hardness of approximation without the PCP theorem
- 36 Why does randomness have stronger effect on reductions than on algorithms?
- 34 Hardest known natural problem in P?
- 33 The unreasonable power of non-uniformity
- View more network posts →