Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Department of Mathematics at the University of Colorado, Boulder
- Theoretical Computer Science 34.8k 34.8k 44 gold badges120120 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Area 51 206 206 33 bronze badges
- Mathematics 146 146 66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 136 136 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Examples of the price of abstraction?
- 81 Funny TCS-related papers etc?
- 74 Funny TCS-related papers etc?
- 65 Applications of TCS to classical mathematics?
- 57 Theoretical explanations for practical success of SAT solvers?
- 46 Prerequisite for learning GCT
- 42 Information Theory used to prove neat combinatorial statements?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.