Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Department of Mathematics at the University of Colorado, Boulder
- Theoretical Computer Science 32.8k 32.8k 44 gold badges112112 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 206 206 33 bronze badges
- Computer Science 136 136 33 bronze badges
- Mathematics 136 136 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Examples of the price of abstraction?
- 80 Funny TCS-related papers etc?
- 73 Funny TCS-related papers etc?
- 61 Applications of TCS to classical mathematics?
- 46 Theoretical explanations for practical success of SAT solvers?
- 44 Prerequisite for learning GCT
- 42 Information Theory used to prove neat combinatorial statements?
- View more network posts →