Member for 9 years, 9 months
72 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '18 at 20:20
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.9k 4.9k 2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Writing 591 591 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 321 321 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 275 275 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 235 235 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 60 What is the complexity class most closely associated with what the human mind can accomplish quickly?
- 29 Is there a reasonable automated proof system for TCS theorems?
- 29 If P = NP were true, would quantum computers be useful?
- 27 How are real numbers specified in computation?
- 20 Are there descriptive complexity representations of quantum complexity classes?
- 20 Who introduced nondeterministic computation?
- View more network posts →