I'm a JSPS Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the University of Fukui. I do research on Theoretical Computer Science, in particular, structural computational complexity and quantum computing.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
30 profile views
Last seen May 27 '14 at 12:35
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.3k 3.3k 2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Computer Science 516 516 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 293 293 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 239 239 77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 235 235 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 121 LaTeX Editors/IDEs
- 60 How to shoot down your proofs
- 35 Is there any concrete relation between Gödel's incompleteness theorem, the halting problem and universal Turing machines?
- 26 Consequences of Complete problems for NP intersects coNP
- 23 What Lecture Notes Should Everyone Read?
- 20 $\ell_p$-norm preserving Turing machines
- 19 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- View more network posts →