- Physics 30.4k 30.4k 77 gold badges8181 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.8k 6.8k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 306 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 245 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 183 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 163 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 157 Why is the Penrose triangle "impossible"?
- 132 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 128 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- View more network posts →