I am enthusiastic about automata theory.
I ran in the 2018 cstheory moderator election and lost by two votes.
Here is a short article that I wrote on "What to do if you have a proposed solution to P vs NP?" https://github.com/MichaelWehar/P-vs-NP-Community
Thank you for stopping by and please always feel welcome to contact me! :)
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Academia 363 363 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 226 226 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Puzzling 221 221 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 175 175 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Finding the smallest DFA that separates two words without using brute force search?
- 24 Deciding emptiness of intersection of regular languages in subquadratic time
- 22 Are there any open problems left about DFAs?
- 20 What is the minimum complexity oracle that separates PSPACE from the polynomial hierarchy?
- 19 Is there a non-deterministic linear time algorithm for CNF-SAT?
- 18 In an $m$ by $n$ Boolean matrix, can you find a square block whose four corners are ones in $O(m \cdot n)$ time?
- 15 Given a 4-cycle free graph $G$, can we determine if it has a 3-cycle in quadratic time?
- View more network posts →