Classical and Quantum Computer scientist.
Posts and commments are my opinions and are not sponsored or endorsed by my employer.
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.9k 3.9k 3030 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 841 841 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 391 391 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 How to get a very tight tire back on the rim?
- 45 Wikipedia-style explanation of Geometric Complexity Theory
- 45 Casual tours around proofs
- 37 What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- 29 Can I use redis-cli with a connection URL?
- 24 Is $AC^0$ with bounded fanout weaker than $AC^0$?
- 23 Can I feed the device with a current rating that's higher than what's recommended?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.