Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 5.7k 5.7k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 809 809 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 805 805 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Will moving differentiation from inside, to outside an integral, change the result?
- 35 How can I plot the direction field for a differential equation?
- 27 how many semantically different boolean functions are there for n boolean variables?
- 25 Has there been any research on $k$-SAT above the satisfiability threshold?
- 24 Modular Arithmetic - Find the Square Root
- 21 How close can we get to linear multiply, add, and compare (on integers)?
- 21 How hard is finding the discrete logarithm?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.