- Mathematics 27.7k 27.7k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.4k 5.4k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.5k 4.5k 2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 749 749 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 485 485 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Why is Lebesgue so often spelled "Lebesque"?
- 40 I get a wrong determinant - why?
- 29 Why does intersection always preserve "closed" structures?
- 25 Complexity zoo for unary languages
- 19 How to create DFA from regular expression without using NFA?
- 19 subset of binary space countable?
- 18 Deciding whether a unary context-sensitive language is regular
- View more network posts →