Research interests. Algebraic theory of automata and languages. In particular, connections with semigroup theory, combinatorics, logic and topology.
- Mathematics 33.2k 33.2k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.8k 5.8k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.6k 4.6k 2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 771 771 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 575 575 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Why is Lebesgue so often spelled "Lebesque"?
- 40 I get a wrong determinant - why?
- 30 Why does intersection always preserve "closed" structures?
- 25 Complexity zoo for unary languages
- 20 How to create DFA from regular expression without using NFA?
- 20 subset of binary space countable?
- 18 Deciding whether a unary context-sensitive language is regular
- View more network posts →