- Mathematics 24k 24k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.3k 5.3k 1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.3k 4.3k 2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 739 739 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 485 485 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Why is Lebesgue so often spelled "Lebesque"?
- 40 I get a wrong determinant - why?
- 25 Complexity zoo for unary languages
- 19 subset of binary space countable?
- 18 How to create DFA from regular expression without using NFA?
- 18 Deciding whether a unary context-sensitive language is regular
- 16 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- View more network posts →