Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 at 2:50
Top network posts
- 16 Several papers appear to imply P=NP via chordal graphs, what is wrong?
- 10 If $A \cap B$ or $A \cup B$ or $A \times B$ is recursively enumerable is it true to say that both $A$ and $B$ are recursively enumerable?
- 9 Selling blocks of time slots
- 9 Bipartite matching with degree domination
- 8 Can two different complexity classes be equal relative to an oracle? Example request
- 8 How hard is deciding the existence of Red-Blue perfect matching?
- 6 Name of this rearranging/sorting problem?
- View more network posts →