Antonio Valerio Miceli-Barone
I am a graduate in Computers Engineering and I have a PhD in Computer Science at University of Pisa, Italy.
My research interests are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Quantum computation
- Physical aspects of computation
Member for 9 years, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '14 at 21:59
Top network posts
- 28 How many instances of 3-SAT are satisfiable?
- 26 What kind of answer does TCS want to the question "Why do neural networks work so well?"
- 22 Energy considerations on computation
- 12 Clifford group quantum operations and classical computation
- 10 What is the complexity class most closely associated with what the human mind can accomplish quickly?
- 10 Which models of computation can be expressed through grammars?
- 10 paradox-driven computers?
- View more network posts →