Eric Lippert designs programming languages at Facebook. Other notable work includes designing C# analyzers at Coverity, and developing the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers at Microsoft. He is on Twitter at @ericlippert and writes a blog about programming language design and other fabulous adventures in coding at http://ericlippert.com.
- Stack Overflow 598.5k 598.5k 164164 gold badges11551155 silver badges20142014 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 43.8k 43.8k 1919 gold badges8484 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Code Review 14.5k 14.5k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- The Workplace 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 4823 Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- 1607 Why not inherit from List<T>?
- 1421 Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 1389 How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 1062 Try-catch speeding up my code?
- 749 Monad in plain English? (For the OOP programmer with no FP background)
- 670 How can I ensure that a division of integers is always rounded up?
- View more network posts →