Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 18 at 15:59
- Mathematics 15.8k 15.8k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 683 683 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Why do people with perfect pitch perceive tunes not in 440 Hz out of tune?
- 20 Can mathematics get from other sciences what it got from physics?
- 19 With this definition of completeness, Gödel's Incompleteness result seems not surprising, so why it was back then?
- 17 Why are regular expressions defined with union, concatenation and star operations?
- 16 Theoretical Question about "Smoke On The Water"
- 14 On the realisation of monoids as syntactic monoids of languages
- 14 Open Sets in Product Topology.
- View more network posts →