Hsien-Chih Chang 張顯之
PhD student in Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
236 profile views
Last seen Aug 31 at 3:07
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.4k 7.4k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 275 275 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 166 166 44 bronze badges
- Super User 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 64 Common false beliefs in theoretical computer science
- 59 Are there any open problems left about DFAs?
- 51 Why do we consider log-space as a model of efficient computation (instead of polylog-space) ?
- 40 Common false beliefs in theoretical computer science
- 35 Efficiently computable function as a counter-example to Sarnak's Mobius conjecture
- 29 Polynomial method for complexity results
- View more network posts →