Hsien-Chih Chang 張顯之
Member for 10 years, 11 months
PhD student in Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.5k 7.5k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 295 295 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 166 166 44 bronze badges
- Super User 161 161 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 64 Common false beliefs in theoretical computer science
- 63 Are there any open problems left about DFAs?
- 51 Why do we consider log-space as a model of efficient computation (instead of polylog-space) ?
- 41 Common false beliefs in theoretical computer science
- 37 Efficiently computable function as a counter-example to Sarnak's Mobius conjecture
- 29 Polynomial method for complexity results
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.