Hsien-Chih Chang 張顯之
PhD student in Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
236 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 at 4:15
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.4k 7.4k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 285 285 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 166 166 44 bronze badges
- Super User 151 151 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 64 Common false beliefs in theoretical computer science
- 59 Are there any open problems left about DFAs?
- 51 Why do we consider log-space as a model of efficient computation (instead of polylog-space) ?
- 40 Common false beliefs in theoretical computer science
- 35 Efficiently computable function as a counter-example to Sarnak's Mobius conjecture
- 29 Polynomial method for complexity results
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.