Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 35 Dinner-table description of theoretical computer science?
- 14 Do there exist groups with word problems in arbitrary P-degrees?
- 13 What is the ordinal number for the set of binary strings ordered lexicographically?
- 10 Given an infinite poset of a certain cardinality, does it contains always a chain or antichain of the same cardinality?
- 8 Why would Spark choose to do all work on a single node?
- 6 Is there an easy function from a pair of 32-bit ints to a single 64-bit int that preserves rotational order?
- 5 Can a Turing machine go past the beginning of a tape?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.