Postdoctoral researcher at the University of Cologne.
I'm broadly interested in theoretical computer science, however, my main focus is on graph theory and distributed computing.
Drop me an email if you want to contact me -> saeed(.)amiri(.)akh(at)gmail
Member for 10 years, 8 months
74 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '20 at 13:12
- Stack Overflow 21.4k 21.4k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Chess 725 725 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 511 511 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 473 473 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Multiple file extensions in OpenFileDialog
- 65 Splitting an array into 2 arrays C#
- 39 How do I find the parent directory of a path?
- 28 Can a rook win against a knight in the endgame?
- 28 Should List<T>.Remove be preceded with List<T>.Exists?
- 27 how to determine if the kth largest element of the heap is greater than x
- 25 How to use Int64 in C#
- View more network posts →