- MathOverflow 19.2k 19.2k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science♦ 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Academia 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 679 679 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 Do you need to read a whole article before citing it?
- 51 When mentioning the author of a journal I am using in my Literature Review, should I mention author's credentials?
- 46 Do any two spanning trees of a simple graph always have some common edges?
- 42 Is there a measure zero set which isn't meagre?
- 36 If all balls at $x$ and $y$ are isometric is there an isometry sending $x$ to $y$?
- 32 Suggestions for good notation
- 31 On sentences true in all finite groups
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
5 Help vote on answers to good questions Oct 1 '18
4 The big question: does P=NP? Oct 11 '18
3 Can I ask for recent research papers? Dec 7 '18
3 Twitter bot malfunction Dec 2 '18
2 Lemons and lemonade Oct 4
2 Tags for Sipser questions? Jul 12 '18
2 Suspicious deletion of a comment Jun 10