- MathOverflow 18.1k 18.1k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science♦ 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Academia 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 644 644 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 Do you need to read a whole article before citing it?
- 51 When mentioning the author of a journal I am using in my Literature Review, should I mention author's credentials?
- 45 Do any two spanning trees of a simple graph always have some common edges?
- 41 Is there a measure zero set which isn't meagre?
- 36 If all balls at $x$ and $y$ are isometric is there an isometry sending $x$ to $y$?
- 32 Suggestions for good notation
- 31 On sentences true in all finite groups
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
5 Help vote on answers to good questions Oct 1 '18
4 The big question: does P=NP? Oct 11 '18
3 Can I ask for recent research papers? Dec 7 '18
3 Twitter bot malfunction Dec 2 '18
2 Tags for Sipser questions? Jul 12 '18
1 2018 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jun 25 '18
1 Community Promotion Ads - 2018 Jan 30 '18