- MathOverflow 21.4k 21.4k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science♦ 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Academia 3.1k 3.1k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 769 769 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Do you need to read a whole article before citing it?
- 51 When mentioning the author of a journal I am using in my Literature Review, should I mention author's credentials?
- 46 Do any two spanning trees of a simple graph always have some common edges?
- 44 Is there a measure zero set which isn't meagre?
- 37 If all balls at $x$ and $y$ are isometric is there an isometry sending $x$ to $y$?
- 34 Suggestions for good notation
- 32 On sentences true in all finite groups
- View more network posts →