While I work at Amazon Web Services (AWS), my opinions and views here are completely and solely mine, not my employer's.
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.7k 1.7k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 749 749 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 697 697 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Travel 513 513 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 How do I declare a 2d array in C++ using new?
- 53 How do I expand a tuple into variadic template function's arguments?
- 49 Leaving my passport at the embassy to receive a visa but it is my only identification document
- 42 Template tuple - calling a function on each element
- 42 Are there any proofs the undecidability of the halting problem that does not depend on self-referencing or diagonalization ?
- 38 What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- 32 Typesetting Right-to-Left math
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.