My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
I recently investigated hierarchical structures, starting from group cohomology, continuing with semi-group theory and ending with lattices and universal algebra.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 27 '19 at 11:55
- Mathematics 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5k 5k 1919 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.8k 3.8k 1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 32 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 27 On mathematical arguments against Quantum computing
- 25 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 19 Is there an O(n log n) algorithm for 4D line simplification?
- 18 Is anyone aware of a counter-example to the Dharwadker-Tevet Graph Isomorphism algorithm?
- View more network posts →