Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 32 The importance of Integrality Gap
- 31 Consequences of existence of a strongly polynomial algorithm for linear programming?
- 23 Can a computer simulate itself as part of a simulated world?
- 22 Bounds on $E[f(x)]$ in terms of $f(E[x])$ other than Jensen's inequality?
- 22 Is APX contained in NP?
- 17 Alternate notion of complexity based on gap between brute-force and the best algorithm?
- 17 The structure of pathological instances for simplex algorithms
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.