I am a researcher at Microsoft Research. My research interests include quantum algorithms and complexity theory.
Seattle, WA, USA
Member for 10 years, 2 months
85 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '18 at 23:28
- Theoretical Computer Science 13k 13k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 503 503 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- German Language 388 388 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Linguistics 273 273 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Problems that can be used to show polynomial-time hardness results
- 61 Open problems on the frontiers of TCS
- 51 What papers should everyone read?
- 40 Subscripts for primed variables
- 37 What is the oldest open problem in TCS?
- 34 Do any quantum algorithms improve on classical SAT?
- 32 What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- View more network posts →