I am a theoretical computer scientist. My research interests include quantum algorithms and complexity theory.
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.2k 13.2k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 523 523 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- German Language 388 388 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Linguistics 273 273 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Problems that can be used to show polynomial-time hardness results
- 61 Open problems on the frontiers of TCS
- 52 What papers should everyone read?
- 42 Subscripts for primed variables
- 37 What is the oldest open problem in TCS?
- 34 Do any quantum algorithms improve on classical SAT?
- 33 Semantic vs. Syntactic Complexity Classes
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.