- Stack Overflow 19.4k 19.4k 7474 gold badges221221 silver badges348348 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 351 351 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 205 205 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 202 202 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 156 156 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 675 Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- 552 What is the difference between a generative and a discriminative algorithm?
- 378 Why are hexadecimal numbers prefixed with 0x?
- 238 What is null in Java?
- 178 Why would an Enum implement an Interface?
- 143 Please explain some of Paul Graham's points on Lisp
- 142 How can I add to List<? extends Number> data structures?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14