- Stack Overflow 43.8k 43.8k 7575 gold badges224224 silver badges353353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 551 551 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 450 450 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 297 297 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 211 211 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 675 Examples of GoF Design Patterns in Java's core libraries
- 573 What is the difference between a generative and a discriminative algorithm?
- 397 Why are hexadecimal numbers prefixed with 0x?
- 244 What is null in Java?
- 186 Why would an Enum implement an Interface?
- 146 How can I add to List<? extends Number> data structures?
- 144 Please explain some of Paul Graham's points on Lisp
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14