- Theoretical Computer Science 26k 26k 66 gold badges110110 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.5k 4.5k 2323 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Computer Science 640 640 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 375 375 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 256 256 11 gold badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 479 What papers should everyone read?
- 110 Solid applications of category theory in TCS?
- 86 Are $PSPACE$-complete problems inherently less tractable than $NP$-complete problems?
- 71 Can a mathematical definition be wrong?
- 69 Which interesting theorems in TCS rely on the Axiom of Choice? (Or alternatively, the Axiom of Determinacy?)
- 53 What papers should everyone read?
- 48 How do you get a "Physical Intuition" for results in TCS?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.