- Physics 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 450 450 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 398 398 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computational Science 361 361 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Is there anything in the universe that cannot be compressed?
- 45 Why are the laws of thermodynamics "supreme among the laws of Nature"?
- 40 What is a phonon?
- 24 What exactly do we see on the famous neutrino image of the sun?
- 23 Lie derivative vs. covariant derivative in the context of Killing vectors
- 18 Are there infinitely many primes of this form?
- 17 Why does my infrared thermometer say the sky is at -2 °C?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.