Assistant Professor at Radboud Nijmegen University.
Interests include graph colouring, probabilistic methods in combinatorics, random structures, geometric graphs, approximation algorithms and complexity.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
36 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '19 at 8:53
Top network posts
- 65 How do I referee a paper?
- 39 Small steps for better TCS conferences?
- 20 Small steps for better TCS conferences?
- 18 Where and how did computers help prove a theorem?
- 14 Physics results in TCS?
- 13 What is the most important notion of sparsity for the design of efficient graph algorithms?
- 12 Survey on #P and/or counting problems
- View more network posts →