Assistant Professor at Radboud Nijmegen University.
Interests include graph colouring, probabilistic methods in combinatorics, random structures, geometric graphs, approximation algorithms and complexity.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
36 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 5:31
Top network posts
- 65 How do I referee a paper?
- 39 Small steps for better TCS conferences?
- 20 Small steps for better TCS conferences?
- 19 Where and how did computers help prove a theorem?
- 14 Physics results in TCS?
- 13 What is the most important notion of sparsity for the design of efficient graph algorithms?
- 12 Survey on #P and/or counting problems
- View more network posts →