Canterbury, United Kingdom
Member for 11 years, 1 month
program verification, mostly
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.7k 4.7k 2727 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 942 942 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 261 261 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 For which algorithms is there a large gap between the theoretical analysis and reality?
- 51 Is the Jaccard distance a distance?
- 48 Algorithms from the Book.
- 42 What's new in purely functional data structures since Okasaki?
- 40 Do you get DFS if you change the queue to a stack in a BFS implementation?
- 37 What papers should everyone read?
- 35 Graph searching: Breadth-first vs. depth-first
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.