program verification, mostly
Canterbury, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 1 month
29 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 at 7:30
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.6k 4.6k 2626 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 892 892 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 261 261 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 For which algorithms is there a large gap between the theoretical analysis and reality?
- 47 Algorithms from the Book.
- 45 Is the Jaccard distance a distance?
- 41 What's new in purely functional data structures since Okasaki?
- 37 Do you get DFS if you change the queue to a stack in a BFS implementation?
- 37 What papers should everyone read?
- 35 Graph searching: Breadth-first vs. depth-first
- View more network posts →