I'm the creator of Empirical, a language for time-series analysis.
Previously I spent a decade in quantitative finance, particularly stat arb and HFT. I have my BS and MS from Penn State and my DPhil from Oxford, all in computer science.
I am interested in programming languages, high-performance computing, and systematic trading. I am not interested in recruiters or salespeople.
- Stack Overflow 30k 30k 1111 gold badges7676 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 263 263 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 275 How do I force make/GCC to show me the commands?
- 143 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 128 How do I revert to a previous package in Anaconda?
- 109 The generalist badge should be gold
- 85 How to read a Parquet file into Pandas DataFrame?
- 79 How to get the number of CPUs in Linux using C?
- 73 Shift elements in a numpy array
- View more network posts →