I am proficient in a quite a number of programming languages, but the ones I like the most are:
- Haskell - which is a compiled, functional, pure language with strict static typing.
- Lua - very small, fast and versatile interpreted dynamic language
The ones that I don't use a lot, but like nevertheless, are Prolog, Brainfuck, Idris and Terra. If you don't know them, you just might find them interesting.
I also spend a considerable amount of my time drawing stuff on the computer screen with code.
All opinions stated in my comments and answers are my own and are not connected to my employer's.
- Stack Overflow 36.9k 36.9k 66 gold badges8383 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 807 807 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Game Development 531 531 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 418 418 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Is it bad to depend on index 0 of an empty std::string?
- 61 Is "sizeof new int;" undefined behavior?
- 49 Are there any tricks to use std::cin to initialize a const variable?
- 45 std::vector removing elements which fulfill some conditions
- 43 Close vote review audit flawed - fails without casting vote
- 40 OpenGL bool uniform?
- 40 Should I return const objects?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.