- Cryptography 4.9k 4.9k 1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 500 500 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 336 336 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- French Language 249 249 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 What is the main difference between finite fields and rings?
- 12 Noise in Homomorphic encryption
- 11 Cipher text only attacks on deterministic fully homomorphic encryption schemes
- 10 How to prove the security of block ciphers
- 9 "Power of one" as input to functions of a cryptosystem
- 9 Encrypting a key with the same key, for instance using AES
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 29 '16