- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 682 682 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 555 555 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 505 505 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 233 233 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 Is there an intuitive reason for a certain operation to be associative?
- 24 Starting SAT solver papers
- 18 Is there a statement whose undecidability is undecidable?
- 18 Example of an algorithm that lacks a proof of correctness
- 12 Every member of an ordinal is an ordinal
- 11 In LyX, how to have itemize inside a proof?
- 7 How to use an old SAT solver to discover a new one, as is done in The Golden Ticket?
- View more network posts →