Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- French Language 283 283 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 249 249 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 183 183 55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 113 113 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 16 Validity of exponentiation in a polynomial time reduction
- 14 Most important new papers in computational complexity
- 13 Quantum proofs of classical theorems
- 12 Correcting a conference paper error in the journal version
- 12 Pluriel de « code postal »
- 10 Hardness of finding a word of length at most $k$ accepted by a nondeterministic pushdown automaton
- View more network posts →