Machine learning executive and technical leader with a passion for AI, data science and great products.
Currently VP of AI, Data Science and Machine Learning at SessionM Boston, MA.
"Far better an approximate answer to the right question than an exact answer to the wrong question" -- J. Tukey, 1962.
- Stack Overflow 29.4k 29.4k 8181 gold badges268268 silver badges462462 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 13.6k 13.6k 5656 gold badges142142 silver badges249249 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 7k 7k 1414 gold badges6262 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 1616 gold badges5151 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.1k 2.1k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 186 Multiple similar entries in ssh config
- 153 ROC vs precision-and-recall curves
- 152 Step-by-step debugging with IPython
- 135 How to check if a shell is login/interactive/batch
- 134 Training with the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 132 Updating packages in Emacs
- 128 Listing contents of a bucket with boto3
- View more network posts →