Machine learning executive and technical leader with a passion for AI, data science and great products.
Currently VP of AI, Data Science and Machine Learning at SessionM Boston, MA.
"Far better an approximate answer to the right question than an exact answer to the wrong question" -- J. Tukey, 1962.
- Stack Overflow 58k 58k 8686 gold badges277277 silver badges471471 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 27.5k 27.5k 5858 gold badges151151 silver badges251251 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 14.1k 14.1k 1717 gold badges6464 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Super User 5.6k 5.6k 1818 gold badges5252 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.1k 4.1k 66 gold badges3030 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 195 Multiple similar entries in ssh config
- 161 ROC vs precision-and-recall curves
- 156 Step-by-step debugging with IPython
- 145 How to check if a shell is login/interactive/batch
- 144 Listing contents of a bucket with boto3
- 141 Apply vs transform on a group object
- 140 Training with the full dataset after cross-validation?
- View more network posts →