- Theoretical Computer Science 3k 3k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3k 3k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 291 291 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Why is "the set of all sets" a paradox, in layman's terms?
- 63 Why isn't reflexivity redundant in the definition of equivalence relation?
- 43 What is the shortest string that contains all permutations of an alphabet?
- 39 Sorting algorithm, such that each element is compared $O(\log n)$ times, and doesn't depend on a sorting network
- 32 Is it NP-hard to fill up bins with minimum moves?
- 31 How to use the computer modern font in webpages?
- 28 Subset sum problem with many divisibility conditions
- View more network posts →