Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 30 Are there people who have done so much work before PhD that they get a PhD automatically?
- 15 Can a paper be rejected because another paper (by someone else) based on its arXiv preprint extends the result?
- 14 Faculty hiring differences in Theoretical Computer Science between US and UK/Germany
- 11 How thoroughly do referees review papers submitted to theoretical computer science conferences?
- 9 What are duties for jobs like Professor, Lecturer, Research Scientist, Research Assistant, and Research Fellow in the UK (Oxford)?
- 7 Does GPA/Transcript matter for academic jobs after the PhD?
- 6 Trend of postdoc in theoretical computer science
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.