Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 35 If you could rename dynamic programming...
- 26 What does 'gadget' mean in NP-hard reduction?
- 20 Small steps for better TCS conferences?
- 16 What separates easy global problems from hard global problems on graphs of bounded treewidth?
- 15 Curious about computer-assisted NP-completeness proofs
- 14 Existence of $opt^c$-approximation of Dominating Set with $c < 1$?
- 13 "Directed" problems that are easier than their "undirected" variant.
- View more network posts →