Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 940 940 22 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 616 616 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 485 485 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 315 315 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Can constraint satisfaction problems be solved with Prolog?
- 12 Where to use MongoDB and where MySQL?
- 12 Associativity, commutativity and distributivity of modulo arithmetic
- 11 What videos should everybody watch?
- 10 Why adjoining non-Archimedean element doesn't work as calculus foundation?
- 10 What are recent advances in relational databases?
- 10 Formal definition of parser?
- View more network posts →