I'm Eugene Kirpichov and I work on Google Cloud Dataflow and Apache Beam.
Mountain View, CA
Member for 9 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '12 at 4:17
- Stack Overflow 15.4k 15.4k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.2k 8.2k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 293 293 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 251 251 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 565 What's new in purely functional data structures since Okasaki?
- 50 What tools do distributed programmers lack?
- 47 Are there non-constructive algorithm existence proofs?
- 45 Why do I get the "Unhandled exception type IOException"?
- 44 Efficiency of purely functional programming
- 40 Can regular languages be Turing complete?
- 38 Is there a physical analogy to the Turing Machine?
- View more network posts →